– SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY OPTIONS –
The Charitable Gift Planners of Central Florida has a wonderful sponsorship opportunity for any company, professional or organization that is involved in the Central Florida charitable community. Our Central Florida Council is a partner-level council of the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners, which is the largest national professional association of charitable gift planning professionals and allied professional advisors (attorneys, accountants, trust officers and financial advisors). All of our members work with philanthropic families and non-profit organizations in the Central Florida area. To learn more about our Central Florida Council, please visit our website: www.charitablegiftplannerscfl.org.
We invite your organization to consider serving as a sponsor for one or more of our planned giving luncheons in Orlando, Florida. Typically, our luncheons have between 30 and 50 attendees (members and guests), depending on the speaker and time of year. Our luncheons start with a buffet lunch and networking opportunities at 11:15am, followed by our formal presentation starting 11:45 and ending promptly at 1:00pm.
Option 1: Full Season Sponsor – Cost $1,500
Benefits of Full Season Sponsor
• Full year of Logo Promotion on All CGP Council Marketing Materials
• Full year of Logo Signage at all 5 Luncheon Events and Regional Roundtable CGP Events (between 6 to 10 per year, planning for more) and Verbal Recognition at all such events
• One Complimentary Council Membership for company/organization*
• One Complimentary Attendee at each roundtable event
• Only Four Full Season Sponsors Available Per Season
Option 2: Single Luncheon Event Sponsor – Cost $500
Benefits of Single Event Sponsor
• Time to personally speak about your business/organization at the beginning of our formal presentation (3 to 5 minutes)
• A designated table to display marketing materials for your business/organization
• Ability to distribute your business materials at the seats of the attendee
• Complimentary lunch at the event
• Logo on all event’s email invitations & promotional materials; your logo will also be showcased on our council’s website – with a hyperlink to your website
If you would like to sponsor one of our upcoming luncheons, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at: www.charitablegiftplannerscfl.org/sponsorship.
*Complimentary council membership for full season sponsor, if selected, is subject to membership guidelines and Board