– SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY –
2019-2020 PLANNED GIVING LUNCHEON SERIES
The Charitable Gift Planners of Central Florida (formerly known as The Partnership for Philanthropic Planning of Greater Orlando, Inc.) has a wonderful sponsorship opportunity for any organization that is involved with Central Florida charitable community. Our Central Florida Council is a partner-level council of the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners, which is the largest national professional association of charitable gift planning professionals and allied professional advisors (attorneys, accountants, trust officers and financial advisors). All of our members work with philanthropic families and non-profit organizations in the Central Florida area. To learn more about our Central Florida Council, please visit our website: www.charitablegiftplannerscfl.org.
We invite your organization to serve as a title sponsor for one or more of our remaining planned giving luncheons in Winter Park, Florida. Typically, our luncheons have between 35 and 50 attendees (members and guest), depending on the speaker and time of year. Our luncheons start with a buffet lunch and networking opportunities at 11:15am, followed by our formal presentation starting 11:45 and ending promptly at 1:00pm.
Sponsorship Cost for a single luncheon is $500
Remaining Dates for Single Season Sponsors:
Nov. 14, 2019, Jan 9, 2020, March 18, 2020, and May 15, 2020
As a sponsor, you will receive the following benefits:
- Time to personally speak to the attendees about your business/organization at the beginning of our formal presentation (3 to 5 minutes)
- A specifically designated table to display marketing materials for your business/organization will be provided
- You will be able to distribute your business cards & materials at the individual seats of all attendees
- Complimentary lunch at the event
- Organization’s logo will be included on all of our email invitations and promotional materials for the event; your logo will also be showcased on our council’s website – with a hyperlink to your website
If you would like to sponsor one of our upcoming luncheons, please contact President, Brad Gornto, Esq. at (386) 257-2554 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.